Start a new topic
Answered

pay check stub

How do I access my pay check stub?

I have yet to see a check with the break down of pay, taxes, etc.

I have looked all over Time Forge.

thanks,

Cynthia

Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

I'm so sorry to see that this thread wasn't responded to for so long. I'll see what I can do to help here. 

I'd love for us to be able to save you time by showing your paystub inside TimeForge, but TimeForge doesn't process or handle payroll, so our software doesn't have access to pay stubs. We only track the punches or hours worked. We don't do any of the taxes or deductions needed for payroll processing. That's going to be a different system at your company, and your manager would be the one who would know what your company uses for payroll. Your payroll processor will usually have an online portal that allows you to check your pay stubs.

In case it's helpful, you can access time cards inside TimeForge. Your timecard will have information about your worked hours. You can find your timecard in the TimeForge Employee app or by logging into the online web app at timeforge.com. Keep in mind that a timecard won't consider things like taxes, child support, etc - so your timecard can look higher than your actual paycheck will be.

Please note that in the past, we had offered a product called "TimeForge Payroll", but it was a completely separate software with a separate login.

If this doesn't help, please let me know or open a ticket with us so we can troubleshoot your individual issue. 

Thanks, 

- Audrey

3 people have this question

Yes how do I find my pay stubs on here where do I find them

1 person likes this
Yes please someone respond to this.
Do any have Jay or Mike number?
I have the same problem.

I'd like to see my pay stub also.  Thanks

Why does nobody respond....???????¿??????…
This sucks
Answer

Hi everyone, 

I'm so sorry to see that this thread wasn't responded to for so long. I'll see what I can do to help here. 

I'd love for us to be able to save you time by showing your paystub inside TimeForge, but TimeForge doesn't process or handle payroll, so our software doesn't have access to pay stubs. We only track the punches or hours worked. We don't do any of the taxes or deductions needed for payroll processing. That's going to be a different system at your company, and your manager would be the one who would know what your company uses for payroll. Your payroll processor will usually have an online portal that allows you to check your pay stubs.

In case it's helpful, you can access time cards inside TimeForge. Your timecard will have information about your worked hours. You can find your timecard in the TimeForge Employee app or by logging into the online web app at timeforge.com. Keep in mind that a timecard won't consider things like taxes, child support, etc - so your timecard can look higher than your actual paycheck will be.

Please note that in the past, we had offered a product called "TimeForge Payroll", but it was a completely separate software with a separate login.

If this doesn't help, please let me know or open a ticket with us so we can troubleshoot your individual issue. 

Thanks, 

- Audrey