Start a new topic
Solved

time forge app

I an not able to log into my time forge app.

5 people have this problem

I have the same problem.

2 people like this
Can't login to my timeforge

1 person likes this
Says my credentials are invalid guess I will call the support desk should be a no brainer.
Has anyone figured out how to log into time forge cuz it still says credentials not valid
Same here
I can not log into my time forge
Trouble logging in to my app
Where do I see my schedule for work ?

Hi everyone, 

I'm so sorry to see that this thread wasn't responded to for so long. I'll see what I can do to help here. 

It's pretty rare to have login issues on the app, unless your employer has you configured with a particular type of Okta login, where they have a specific series of steps you need to follow. (I saw a couple of you are having that issue). 

Either way, we can help - please just open a ticket or give us a call at 866-684-7191. We have a quick step-by-step guide, but it's specific to your employer so I won't be able to post it here on the public forum.

If you're stuck in timeclock mode, have the store manager type their password in to unlock you.

Thanks, 

- Audrey

can’t log on either something with Okta
It keeps saying my credentials have changed. Except I'm still an assistant manager. I just can't access anything but the time clock part.
Won’t allow me to request time off in TimeForge! Reads “Do Not Allow Requests “ WTF!??
I have the same issues as above. It says my credentials are no longer valid.
Login or Signup to post a comment